is Scandinavia's largest and most professional independent Real Estate management and development company. Our mission is to create added value through the lifespan of your investment through proactive management and development. We have over 20 years of experience creating value for demanding domestic real estate funds, pension funds, HNWI and foreign investment funds.
Our staff consists of over 200 Real Estate managers and advisors providing services from acquisition assistance through daily management to development and commercial letting services. Our aim is on maximising the potential of the investment while having focus on costs.
- Basale has management assignments in all Norwegian provinces.
- The assignments primarily cover demanding and complex commercial real estate in urban environments, but also consist of differentiated properties in developing areas.
- Basale have assignments in Sweden, primarily in Stockholm and the surrounding area.
- During January 2013 Basale acquired assignments in Copenhagen, and our portfolio in Denmark is rapidly increasing.
- With our breadth of coverage and depth of expertise we can offer the advantages of global views and standards with local knowledge and presence.
Basale manages properties in Norway, Sweden and Denmark. We know the local business and can assist investors in entering what can otherwise be considered closed markets.
- Basale is known for its' high level of management and consultancy services, and its ability to adjust our services to the clients needs.
- Funds Management
- Portfolio Management
- Asset Management
- Company Management and Property Management
- Onsite Technical Management
- Real Estate development
- Transaction/investment advisory
- Financial analysis
- Legal services
- Brokering / Certified Letting Agency
- Technical advisory
- Project management
- Over 2.4 mill? square metres currently under management 2
- Management volume approx. 4 Billion Euro
- Offices in Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen as well as Trondheim, Stavanger, Bergen, Tromsø and Bodø
- Managing Office, Retail, Logistics, Health institutes and Residential.
- Satisfied and stable client base
- 100% owned by OBOS (Oslo Housing and Savings Society)